If you own a home in Corpus Christi where you are behind on your mortgage or perhaps already facing an impending foreclosure, YES, ACF Buys Homes can help you avoid some of the worst potential outcomes by buying your home and getting you cash in hand in about a week. This is good news for anyone facing foreclosure, but the reality of the situation is that selling your house while facing foreclosure, while possible, is a more complicated process than selling it otherwise.
How Selling a Corpus Christi House Facing Foreclosure Works
In recent years, many homeowners in the Corpus Christi area have unfortunately faced foreclosure. Changes in the economy have shifted how banks handle loans and this has increased foreclosures almost daily.
One thing you need to keep in mind when considering foreclosure is that any bank or lending institution doesn’t want to auction off your property. That’s the last step they take when there are no other options. The bank will always make more money if they avoid having to actually file a foreclosure and auction off a house. This is where ACF Buys Homes can help. We have years of experience working with banks in the Corpus Christi area to purchase homes before they are foreclosed upon and go to auction. Keep reading to learn some valuable insights we’ve gained from working with banks to purchase homes in Corpus Christi that are facing foreclosure.
Helpful Tips on Working with Banks to Sell Your Home During Foreclosure
- Never miss a deadline. If you absolutely must miss a deadline, call and let them know in advance.
- At all times, communicate as much as possible with the bank. In fact, over-communicate. This shows you are doing all you can to sell the property so it won’t need to be repossessed or auctioned.
- Keep very detailed records of every conversation you have with your bank or lending agency. It’s key to remember that it only counts if you get it in writing. Always track the names of people you talk to and any promises they may have made you.
- Treat the representatives of the bank the way you would any other people. Try to be respectful even though it’s a stressful time. This can go a long way to help your cause.
- Look at every option you have to avoid foreclosure. This includes a short sale, bankruptcy, loan modification, or even a refinance if the value of your home has gone up. Remember that each lending agency/bank has its own rules and regulations on loans to explore.
- Don’t wait! The biggest thing to keep in mind is that there is just a limited amount of time available to act so any delay can be extremely costly to your end results.
If you own a home in Corpus Christi and are looking to sell fast, call ACF Buys Homes or fill out the form on this site right away. We specialize in helping Corpus Christi homeowners avoid foreclosures and sell their homes quickly for a fair price in cash. If you are already facing foreclosure, we may even be able to negotiate directly with the bank on your behalf. There is no cost or obligation to receive an offer from ACF Buys Homes, so call or fill out the form today.