Work The Numbers And See Which Way Helps You Get There…
When you have some time to crunch the numbers you will see the real benefits that each way of selling your TX house has to offer.
Yes, here at ACF Buys Homes, LLC. it is true that we cannot offer full retail value on your house in Central Texas or Corpus Christi, but we offer many other advantages that listing with an agent does not. Some of the biggest advantages we provide are:
1. GET CASH IN HAND IN AS QUICKLY AS 7 DAYS FROM OFFER TO CLOSE!
If you’ve got property on your hands you don’t want, you can have cash for it in just 7 days. Not only that, but you’ll be free from having to make another insurance, mortgage, or utility payment! Now compare that to the typical 90 day wait you go through with a traditional listing. The costs of all of the bills you pay on the property during the time you try to sell it have to be deducted from the final sale total. The longer it takes the sell, the less you stand to make.
2. FREEDOM FROM EVER HAVING TO CLEAN OR REPAIR THE PROPERTY AGAIN!
Trust us when we say that there is no way your house is in worse condition than some of the places we’ve worked with. We’ve seen it all. What’s more, we are completely willing to take on a property that needs repairs. So you’ll save money and time from letting us make a fast and fair cash offer on your house in the Austin area.
3. NO CLOSING FEES WHATSOEVER (WE COVER THAT FOR YOU!)
ACF Buys Homes, LLC. is a full-service professional home buyer that operates in Texas and specifically in the greater Central Texas area and Corpus Christi. This means we can make selling your home as easy for you as possible, including paying for all the closing costs! When we make you a cash offer, that’s exactly what you’ll get (this of course doesn’t include homes with mortgage payoffs or other encumbrances).
So add it up for a moment. With ACF Buys Homes, LLC. you get:
- Immediate relief of bills and responsibilities attached to the property
- A fair cash offer you can receive in 7 days
- No closing costs to reduce what ends up in your pocket
- No need to repair or fix any issue with the property or its current occupants
- No inspection or financing contingencies. We have the cash in hand, so there is no way a bank can deny an offer.